Tuesday, April 13, 2010

too good to be true?

i have never been so mushy and gay fag in my lyfe.

to be honest sometimes he creeps me out. but i still find myself saying these things i can't even believe are coming out of my mouth and instantly questioning and analyzing the sheer vulnerability i'm subjecting myself to and wondering if i'm not really just a devil in disguise.

can i really mean these things?

can i really posses these feelings?

of having a future? of being domestic? of traveling together?

how fast can i move? why aren't i stopping? it's like a drug.

awesome night at patches's'zzz, grilled cheese and tomato soup, sexy $exy time, bong rips, even awesome interaction/conversation with the roomies...i honestly questioned to myself tonight if he was going to someday murder me...

erica. please. come. meet him. and herlp mer firgure myr lirfe ourt.

i'm clearly incapable of sound logic or focused emotions.

(is he really the travis barker i pretend he is?)

No comments:

Post a Comment