Sunday, March 28, 2010

i'm losing myself

i don't know what's wrong with me.

tears.

im super critical and then i turn around and do the same thing. i fall so fast into sadness. one thing leads to the next. suddenly everything is annoying. and it brings the people around me down.

i've had a heavy week.

got in trouble at work for violating dress code, paycheck was way less than i expected, stress of company in town, flaking on bday parties for people who care, eating too much, not even enough sleep, caring about someone who doesn't care about flowers, no menstrual cycle for four months now, but still cramps, iphone frozen, disappointing any and all expectations of me.

i want to be young.

i want to make mistakes still without so many experts' reasoning and strategies. i want to discover for myself. everyone else's opinions are driving me crazy.

and i really just want to eat doritos all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment