Monday, March 29, 2010

i've been lying to my dad about applying for new jobs

got to get a new job.

need that $crilla.



yesterday was beautiful. srs balance.

woke up and got mani/pedis with al down the street. cody got her a gift certificate for two to get mani/pedis and bottomless mimosas. on my fingers is "in my back pocket" and on my toes is "on the same paige."

then we went to the park where i got paid to work on my pute in the sun.

from there i took the train downtown to the mac store.

i had told bradley my appt was at 4:15 at the mac store if he was still skateboarding dt around then. i got there hella late, like 4:40 and didn't expect to see him at all. as i approached the door this adorable boy dropped his skateboard down the sidewalk and jumped on ready to ride away.

"Nooooo!"

I yelled at Bradley before he could get away from me. He had waited there for me just til then.

We went inside and they unfroze my phone again and Bradley and I decided to walk home so that he could show me his favorite skate spots along the way.

We went into Deluxe, this big skate shop, so he could buy shoe goo. In the display case were all the wheels Bradley designed and on the wall was one of the skateboards he had designed and one of Scott Cooper's right next to it. He told me the exciting part was that it was like that in skate shops all over the country. What a pimp.

We split ways and I ran into Katie, Matt and Al on their way home from the park. We went to Safeway and bought things to BBQ.

We fired up the grill and had some beers. Matt's brother John came over and so did B-rad. I had a gb AND a veg hotdog. amazing.

After dinner Bradley went home, I took a shower, Matt and John and I played scrabble and I came in 2nd to Matt, then I watched american idol on my comp until i fell asleep.

dream.



im wild about bradley.

srs boo bear.




i wish erica and jessie and blythe lived in my room with me.

real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment