Tuesday, October 13, 2009

boy crazy

friday just keeps getting better and better as we all start putting more pieces together.

i guess matt barfed a couple times on the street. he also broke a glass at 500 after the sox lost and then another glass at elixir bumping into some dudes arm. also, he lit my hair on fire lighting my cig.

hahaha.

sunday.

katie and i went to the produce market across from safeway and got some num nums. then we came back home and katie cut my hair out on the stoop. matt n i smoked cigs while she cut and then cody made fun of me for getting my hair did for my big date on monday.
then i walked to the bart and rode to walnut creek where emily met me. we went to her place and picked up her mom and met her dog and drove her mom to grandma's house. then we drove to target and i bought some all black work clothes. i got a pair of black flats and a pair of black snakeskinish wedges and a super hawt black dress and a cool black top and some shampooing. then we went to the grocery and bought groceries for her and her mom slash our delicious meal. after we dropped off the groceries it was time to pick up emilys mom and so we did and then came home and began roasting a chicken. yes, roasting a chicken.
it was awesome. it took like 2 hours and we didnt eat until 11pm BUT in the mean time we did smoke bowls and drink wine and i started emily's car for her (just luck) and we made green beans and banana bread. omg.
so then i went on okc forEVER and talked to zoe about her casual encounter (love it). then we went to bed.

monday.

woke up. went for a walk. ate toast. emily packed me a lunch and drove me to bart.
read my book on bart and broke my heart more.
ugh, its so good. go read it.
at 12:30 i get a text from john,

"hey lucille, u awake"
"silly john, yes. im on my way to work for a couple of hours"
"want to catch dinner when ur off? assuming ur off around 5ish..."
"totally. ill prob b done around 4"

went to work. drooled over amit.
then. at 4:19pm i receive a text from john,

"have u been to la mediteranee?"
"nope"
"do u like Mediterranean food?"
"yep"
"great. when can u be there?"
"an hr?"

etc.

so, im like at the post office while we're texting and then i have to stop by the office and drop shit off (bc the post office is closed on columbus day, duh) and then get home and change into something adorable and smell good by 5:30.
turns out he has to work at 6:30 so we only have a little time together neway.
so im hauling buns to get home and by the time i get home i am drenched in sweat and have to completely change outfits.
so we say we'll meet at 5:15 and at 5:20 i walk in and there he is, soooooooooooo cute, sitting at the front of the restaurant waiting for me.
dream boat.
we chit chat the whole time, never a lull. he's sooooooo cute. omg a bear.
food was amazing. he bought it. i thanked him.
he had to go to work. we had a little hug outside and then parted ways.

i felt like i should have said something more about what a great time i had or like let him know that i want to hang out again. so after i got home and ran it by katie i decided to text him,

"so, when can i see u again?"

now, i know that he had just gone to work and shouldnt be texting and is probably busy but it didnt stop me from feeling anxious about getting a reply. and so, an hour and a half later, after not hearing back, i know i know so faux pas, i texted again!

"maybe i can buy you some drinks next night youre not working. hit me up"

a half hour later i get,

"sounds like a plan stan"

omg. i real hope i can get him drunk and mack on him.

so im at home and i take a shower and i get out and i hear out the window matt downstairs on the phone obvi trying to get al to let him in. i stick my head out the window and from his perspective im naked. i let him in and he makes a joke about seduction. (if only he knew how true it were.)
then i got online and told micah olson he was a babe and he said he'd be in cali next month and we can hook up. i gave him my number.
so katie comes home and matt, al, stuart, katie and i watch some glee and donnie from okc is texting me about hanging out but decides not to and then matt n al n i go out.
we meet cody on the street otw to the pilzner (the spot they all regularly frequent. like, their elixir). matt buys me a drink and we go out and meet some friends of theirs and smoke cigs and a joint and then cody buys me a drink and then we all go to qbar for dollar wells.
i get myself one and go out onto the smoking patio dooda. for like an hour i sat speaking to no one and just drinking and watching and it was so crowded and matt is soooo in love with annie who is soooo in love with chris who is sooo into himself and only himself. whatev. so we head back inside at last call and chris and i get another drink and chris buys me a shot and we take them.
i can tell that chris is flirting with me but srsly only bc im the only girl there who is a. straight b. single c. not his ex (annie). so annie who is still in love with chris is hating on me and matt who is in love with annie is just chasing chasing and all the while im thinking matt should just be into me.
so al and cody and i walk home and al makes scrambled eggs and i make a burrito and cody makes pasta. and we drunkenly feast.
then i got in bed and, bc im a retard / know that hes up bc he told me he would b and know he has to do a huge exam the next day, i text john AGAIN.

"good luck tomorrow"

"thanks. i hope the four hours i sleep i get are good ones!"

"they'll b awesome"

then i went on okc and messaged my ibf mikey that i was hella into him and want him to come to california.
then i passed out.

tuesday.

slept until the last poss minute. its raaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiining!
i had a dream that my foot hurt and so i pulled off my boot and pulled of my long sock and looked under my big left toenail for the ow-y and a spider came out!
omg i shot up in bed.

otw to work today i tripped on the curb.
otw to do the mailing my umbrella flipped up three times.
but amit is so beautiful that my day really turned around.
today he said to me,

"ur the best!"

then i came home and put on cozies and ate a sandwich and sophie came over and had a phone interview that went awesome and she got a second interview!
and then she make dried fruit and almond platters and now im eating that and shes talking to her mom on the phone and i think im going to go smoke a cig.

oh wowee. boyz boyz boyz. love them all, all the time.

1 comment: