Monday, October 5, 2009

really??

so.
last night.
dakota sleeps at my place. you know, bc her ex beat me up.
we have a hard long chat about how she doesnt want to see her ever again and wont even speak to her for a looooooooooonnnnnnnnng time bc what she did was unexcuseable.
just moments ago i get a text that she's sleeping at her place.

??????????????????????????

dakota: "hey girl hey. I'm sorry your body hurts. How's your face? I'm cool. I been talkin to alex. She is gravel central. Total remorse, shame, change. There were lots of apologies and flowers. I'm still mad. It's not all good, but i'm talking to her. Don't worry boo, i'm no Bitch. How you tho? i love you."

me: "r u staying w her?"

dakota: "Yeah. It's cool. Don't worry. Please don't think i'm a Bitch. I know what i'm doin."


BULLLLLLLLLLLLL SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT.

dude, she is a bitch. and fuck both those bitches.
i need to find a new roommate. asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment